Wednesday, July 22, 2026

072226, Wednesday

Weight: 229.9

BP and Pulse: 107/76, 76

GMI: 7.2, Glucose level:159 , Three day Average: 166

Finger Prick:

Reported Sleep: 6:22

Yesterday's Steps: 1,147

Journal Entry:

As my study of the Old Testament continues, I'm finding that I need to look more deeply into the teachings of our current Apostles rather than simply duplicating quotes from the lesson. Today was no exception. Elder Caussé gave a great talk in April that is so relavent to today that I took an except from that talk as my Come Follow Me to thought for today. Read it below and I think you will see what I mean.

Come Follow Me:

By Elder Gérald Caussé
Of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, April 2026

Some time ago, a journalist asked me this simple yet profound question: “What do you know now, after being ordained as a member of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles?” My response came instantly: “I have learned that I can love even more.”

Over the past few months, my wife, Valérie, and I have been deeply moved by the outpouring of love and prayers from Saints around the world. Through you, my dear brothers and sisters, we have felt the love of God more intensely than ever before in our lives. And in response, our own ability to love has grown in ways we never expected.

Christlike love grows and multiplies as it is shared. When we show others the pure love of Christ, they come to recognize more fully how deeply the Lord cares for them—and, in turn, their own capacity to love is enlarged and strengthened.

May we follow the Lord’s perfect example and learn to love all and to love each, just as He does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home