081826, Tuesday
Weight: 234.5
BP and Pulse: 120/73, 68
GMI: 7.4, Glucose level Three day Average: 172
CGM: 167
Reported Sleep: 5:04
Yesterday's Steps: 10,387
Journal Entry:
I'm not doing well in my personal exercise and eating. This is reflected in my numbers above. I would like to cut back on some of the unhealthy things I eat and drink and then try to do some decent exercises every evening... Or most evenings... Just before I have my shower and go to bed. I'll try to document the results if my efforts here and I hope this will reflect in lower glucose results and a little lower weight. Sometimes I tell my self that I'm 80 years old so I shouldn't have to workout or worry about my health too much but at other times I honestly feel pretty good and realistically might make it to agree 95or even beyond. Really, there's no reason not to at least try. We'll see. Documenting this here is a good first step but only a first step.
Come Follow Me:
Psalm 8: 3 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
"You are known and remembered by the most majestic, powerful, and glorious Being in the universe! You are loved by the King of infinite space and everlasting time!
He who created and knows the stars knows you and your name—you are the daughters [and sons] of His kingdom."
Elder Dieter F. Uchtdorf, Apostle


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home