Monday, August 24, 2026

082426, Monday

Weight: 232.5

BP and Pulse: 110/69, 69

GMI: 7.2, Glucose level Three day Average: 161

CGM: 147 (0420)

Reported Sleep: 5:39

Yesterday's Steps: 4,230

Journal Entry:

Come Follow Me:

Psalm 51: 1 Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.
2 Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.
3 For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.

"I will forever be grateful to my Savior that I can change and be cleansed. He has my heart, and I hope to do whatever He would have me do and become.
Repenting allows us to feel God’s love and to know and love Him in ways we would never otherwise know…There is such relief and hope in knowing that we can try again—that, as Elder David A. Bednar taught, we can receive an ongoing remission of our sins through the sanctifying power of the Holy Ghost as we truly and sincerely repent.
The redeeming power of Jesus Christ is one of the greatest promised blessings of our covenants…
...Jesus Christ...holds the power of redemption and resurrection. He has made possible immortality for all and eternal life for those who choose Him. I know that through His atoning sacrifice, we can repent and truly be cleansed and redeemed."

Sister Kristen M. Yee, Second Counselor, Relief Society General Presidency 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home