Sunday, August 2, 2026

080226, Sunday

Weight: 233.9

BP and Pulse: 102/65, 72

GMI: 7.3, Glucose level Three day Average: 171

Finger Prick:

Reported Sleep: 6:24

Yesterday's Steps: 9,704

Journal Entry:


Come Follow Me:

Nehemiah 6:3 And I sent messengers unto them, saying, I am doing a great work, so that I cannot come down: why should the work cease, whilst I leave it, and come down to you?

"We are not authorized to negotiate the conditions of [God's] eternal plan...Nehemiah...was charged with building a wall to protect Jerusalem. Some wanted him to come down and compromise his position, but Nehemiah refused. He was not intolerant of others; he simply explained, “I am doing a great work, so that I cannot come down: why should the work cease…?”

Sometimes we become the lightning rod, and we must “take the heat” for holding fast to God’s standards and doing His work...[W]e need not be afraid if we are grounded in His doctrine. We may experience misunderstanding, criticism, and even false accusation, but we are never alone. Our Savior was “despised and rejected of men.” It is our sacred privilege to stand with Him!

...[S]tanding strong sometimes means avoiding and even fleeing from the world."

Elder Robert D.Hales, Apostle 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home