Tuesday, August 25, 2026

082526, Tuesday

 Weight: 233.2

BP and Pulse: 124/76, 79

GMI: 7.1, Glucose level Three day Average: 157

CGM: 151 (0430)

Reported Sleep: 6:57

Yesterday's Steps: 12,522

Journal Entry:

Come Follow Me:

Psalm 51: 10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

"Through the Atonement of Christ and by obedience to the laws and ordinances of the gospel, we undergo this ultimate operation, this spiritual change of heart. As a result of our transgressions, our spiritual hearts have become diseased and hardened, making us subject to spiritual death and separation from our Heavenly Father. The Lord explained the operation that we all need: “A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.”

Elder Dale G. Renlund, Apostle 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home