09/28/2026, Monday
Weight: 229.4
BP and Pulse:
GMI: 7.0, Glucose level Three day Average: 156
Reported Sleep: 6:03
Yesterday's Steps: 9,466
Journal Entry:
I am going to start listing my daily date a little differently starting today. You can see it so no other explanation is needed. I just think it will be easier to access these entries by date this way.
Also were leaving on vacation tomorrow so I won't have my sphignomonometer (blood pressure cuff) available for the next two weeks or so.
Come Follow Me:
Isaiah 40: 3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.
4 Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain:
5 And the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.
"Brothers and sisters, now is the time for you and for me to prepare for the Second Coming of our Lord and Savior, Jesus the Christ. Now is the time for us to make our discipleship our highest priority. In a world filled with dizzying distractions, how can we do this?
Regular worship in the temple will help us. In the house of the Lord, we focus on Jesus Christ. We learn of Him. We make covenants to follow Him. We come to know Him. As we keep our temple covenants, we gain greater access to the Lord’s strengthening power. In the temple, we receive protection from the buffetings of the world.
…I urge you to devote time each week—for the rest of your life—to increase your understanding of the Atonement of Jesus Christ.
…I call upon you to rededicate your lives to Jesus Christ. I call upon you to help gather scattered Israel and to prepare the world for the Second Coming of the Lord. I call upon you to talk of Christ, testify of Christ, have faith in Christ, and rejoice in Christ!"
President Russell M. Nelson, Apostle


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home