Monday, August 31, 2026

083126, Monday

 Weight: 232.5

BP and Pulse: 115/73, 74

GMI: 7.0, Glucose level Three day Average: 151 (134 Daily Average)

CGM: 142 (0420) 

Reported Sleep: 7:06

Yesterday's Steps: 8,755

Journal Entry:

Come Follow Me:

The Come Follow Me lesson in We Believe today addresses how we, in general, view our bodies. That is an interesting topic because in a very real way this has a lot of impact on our relationships. One of the things mentioned was that 63% of women in one study were not satisfied with their bodies. And 50% of men were likewise not satisfied. This is kind of a sad reflection on our current mortal existence and, I think, contributes to some of our failures as human beings to become involved in positive marital relations among other things.
As I thought about this, I, first of all, am very satisfied with my body and my wife's body. But as I thought about it I can honestly say that I truly believe that the vast majority of us, if not all of us, have the potential  to be very attractive though many fail. 
But it's an interesting topic with lots of areas to ponder. And I'll leave it at that for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home