Wednesday, September 30, 2026

09/30/2026, Wednesday

Weight: 

BP and Pulse: 

GMI: 7.0, Glucose level Three day Average: 155

Reported Sleep: unk

Yesterday's Steps: unk

Journal Entry:

Glucose level at 0500, 126

We flew out yesterday morning and I accidentally left my iPhone at home. I can still make and receive phone calls on my Apple Watch and I added my Dexcom G7 glucose sensor to my iPad so most of my capabilities are still available. However my apple watch was out of power as of yesterday afternoon so I don't have my steps or sleep time from yesterday or last night. Everything is all charged up now so hopefully I'll have that data moving forward. I just need to make sure my watch is properly charged and I think I can do that.

Come Follow Me:

Isaiah 40: 28 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding. 

29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.

"I have personally known in my own life the realization of the promise “that the everlasting God, … the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is [he] weary.” I am a witness that “he giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.”

We receive the gift of such majestic might and sanctifying renewal through the redeeming grace of the Lord Jesus Christ. He has overcome the world, and if we will take upon us His name and “walk in His paths” and keep our covenants with Him, we shall, ere long, have peace. Such a reward is not only possible; it is certain."

Elder Jeffrey R. Holland, Apostle 

"As one of the weakest of the weak, I testify that God lives. I testify and witness that Jesus is the Christ. He is our Redeemer and our Savior, and He lives. And I testify that the fulness of the gospel of Jesus Christ and His true Church have been restored to the earth in these latter days through the Prophet Joseph Smith. Priesthood keys and authority and saving ordinances are again found on the earth. By the power of that priesthood, families truly can be together forever. The Book of Mormon is the word of God and the keystone of our religion. And, brothers and sisters, the heavens are not closed. God speaks—to us individually and to the leaders of His latter-day kingdom on earth."

Elder David A. Bednar, in his first general conference address as a newly called Apostle, October 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home