10/04/2026, Sunday
Weight:
BP and Pulse:
GMI: Glucose level Three day Average:
Reported Sleep: 7:05
Yesterday's Steps:
Journal Entry:
My daily stats, etc. are unavailable for now, mostly because I'm on our trip to Virginia and I inadvertently left my iPhone home. I tried to use my iPad for some of my CGM (continuous glucose monitoring - Dexcom G7) but it doesn't work very well for that so I just discontinued that until we get home. I still get continuous glucose monitoring on my Apple Watch and that still works well.
Yesterday we drive from Alexandria to Williamsburg without using I-95... mostly surface highways and roads. Very scenic but took most of the day. We actually enjoyed it and arrived at our hotel in Williamsburg just before 3:00 pm. Then we went down to Historic Williamsburg and had early dinner at the Cheese Shop there. Another pretty fun day.
Come Follow Me:
Isaiah 49: 16 Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.
"I am so grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ. His atoning sacrifice for us became the greatest symbol of His and our Father in Heaven’s infinite love for each of us, with the tangible symbols of that love and sacrifice—the marks in the Savior’s hands, feet, and side—remaining even after His Resurrection.
As I keep my covenants and obligations with God, including wearing the garment of the holy priesthood, my very life can become a personal symbol of my love and deep gratitude for my Savior, Jesus Christ, and my desire to have Him with me always."
Sister J. Annette Dennis, First Counselor, Relief Society General Presidency, April 2024
"I testify of that grand destiny, made available to us by the Atonement of the Lord Jesus Christ, who Himself continued “from grace to grace” until in His immortality He received a perfect fulness of celestial glory. I testify that in this and every hour He is, with nail-scarred hands, extending to us that same grace, holding on to us and encouraging us, refusing to let us go until we are safely home in the embrace of Heavenly Parents. For such a perfect moment, I continue to strive, however clumsily. For such a perfect gift, I continue to give thanks, however inadequately. I do so in the very name of Perfection itself, of Him who has never been clumsy or inadequate but who loves all of us who are, even the Lord Jesus Christ, amen."
Elder Jeffrey R. Holland, Apostle


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home